Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday- find

****Trend Alert****

For over a year now I've been looking for chrome nail polish with no lucky. I finally found out where all the celebrities are getting their chrome nails and found out that it's a line called MINX. It's a peel on adhesive that stays on your nails. Great for fingers or toes. My boss actually found them in LA and my spa has been experimenting with them. They are so cool! Stay on the nails 3-4 weeks.
coming to our spa soon.

Come in different patterns & colors.






Try something similar at home

$15

@ ulta

OPI Chic prints for nails





2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I have been wanting to learn how to do them...are you guys going to start offering them?? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still doing the training, but yes we are going to soon.

    ReplyDelete