Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday- Find & Deal

I think everyone makes a trip out to Walmart once
a week so why not sneak in a little something for you too.
Paris Hilton perfume
.25 oz
only $6
love this scent!


Body scrub
$1.65
great for getting dead skin off legs & arms.

Earrings
only $5


This is my favorite find
Not just a sports bra anymore.
Great for under shirts that dip too low. Replace your
built in bra tanks with this instead.
for three $10
black/ white/ grey


I Love this idea because you don't have to

worry about the extra fabric under your clothes.

ditch your tank for one of these.





Want to add some sparkle to your eye makeup?
check out this shimmer dust 24k
Jane iredale
only $12
last for a long time.
champagne/gold/ bronze are my favorite colors.
@ mindful women day spa.

Best lip gloss that look like diamonds on your lips
Lancome juicy tube
$16
Miracle
@macy's / dillards
tip: find a better deal on ebay! Revlon
lip gloss
$5
@ any drug store.



1 comment:

  1. I wonder if they have this Paris Hilton perfume at Target.... Did you know it has been at least a year since I have set foot in a Walmart, maybe more...

    ReplyDelete