Monday, June 14, 2010

Tuesday- deal

Macy's take an extra 20% off clearance
Today is the last day ends Tuesday!
Juniors department
$19.00 take an extra 20% off that price.
Roxy bangle handbag
All these dresses and more are $14.99 and $ 9.99
All of these dresses are so dang cute with cowboy boots.
plus take an extra 20% off.










Blue shirt with hanging silver necklace attached to shirt
$9.99
plus take an extra 20% off



Ruffled tank with built in bra.
9.99 plus take an extra 20% off


Summer Romper
14.99
plus take an extra 20% off
comes in gray and black



Such a cute Windbreaker / summer jacket
14.99
plus take an extra 20% off

close up fabric.

save money now on your fall jacket
leather jackets
$24
plus take an extra 20%off
comes in brown, grey and off white.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. This is so nice to have your site to come to. I am so the same at wanting to find a good deal all the time. I find it so rewarding and challenging to shop like this. It makes me appreciate my finds so much more. I have to say I have bought a couple of fun items thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete