Friday, June 11, 2010

Saturday -find & deal

These are already sold out at layton & riverdale target stores
The good news is, if you have 3 other friends that still want them you can order them online & get shipping FREE! anything online $50 order shipping is FREE!
so cute! I had to get me this color and the brown pair.
$12.99

How do I end up with such great deals when I go grocery shopping?
Earrings $ 5
Silver
@ walmart


Miley Cyrus
$1
tye dye tank

&

OP tanks
$4
come in solid colors.
@ walmart




Still get the tan you want with protective tanning spray
coconut dry oil spray spf 15, smells so yummy.
Alba $9
@ health food store, target, some walmarts
also at alba.com
I also like banana boats dry oil spray spf 15 with grape sead oil & coconut.
$7

Both great for a base tan without burning.



Protect your lips
alba
lip care spf 25
$2.50
I also like banana boat aloe vera vitamin E
spf 45 lip care.
$3

All Board shorts

@ walmart

$9

op




Op sun dress also great for swimming suit cover up.
$10
come in different colors
@ walmart.









No comments:

Post a Comment